Posted in MaestroQwen Image 2.1 reference images fail with Float/BFloat16 dtype mismatchHi — Qwen Image 2.1 generates normally from text alone, but every generation fails as soon as I add an image reference. Error: RuntimeErr... 31d ago
Posted in MaestroDirector Mode... for directorsIn my recent time messing around with director mode, I noticed that it really doesn't like preserving the references that I give it. More... 113d ago
Posted in MaestroIt just broke...What happened? I was excited to finally be able to extend videos using MiniMax H3. Choose from the dropdown, switch the model from the 4-... 122d ago
Posted in MaestroMMGP preventing startup or slowing down drasticallyWhat happened? a module named MMGP is preventing startup, an upgrade doesn't fix it Steps to reproduce 1. Start Maestro through Pinokio 2...1mo ago
Posted in MaestroVideo extension with Minimax either doesn't work or isn't implemented properly?What are you trying to do? Extend a MiniMax (FLFV) video with FLFV accordingly in the Extend tab in Maestro. It generates an entirely new... 11mo ago
Posted in MaestroMinimax H3 video jumps to maximum durationWhat happened? Randomly after setting a custom duration, after some time, the slider jumps to the maximum 14.4 point without any influenc...1mo ago
Posted in MaestroSuggestion: add some GGUF finetunes of Minimax H3The title speaks for itself. It would be a great addition, in my opinoin, to boost speed and reduce resource usage on consumer hardware. ...1mo ago
Posted in MaestroWanGP backend version compatibility and pluginsHello, Maestro community! I just noticed that this app comes with WanGP v10 as the backend. I was wondering whether it would be possible ... 12mo ago
Posted in MaestroID LoRa support and DramaBox bug fixesHi, Maestro community! I recently switched from WanGP to Maestro for a cleaner, no-nonsense interface that could help me sty focused on c... 32mo ago
Posted in MaestroLocal story plot generationHi everyone! I'm a small creator who uses AI to make characters for stories and music videos for the songs I write. Today I discovered Ma... 12mo ago