Pinokio
FeedApps
Author@nambus
Download Pinokio
Sign inCreate accountJoin
Sign inCreate accountJoin

@nambus

Joined October 2026

0 Following0 Followers
PostsReplies
More
ActivityCheckpointsFollowed appsGitHub creations
Replies · 3
@cynic2020are you on Linux maybe? Linux goes nuts sometimes with CPU use instead GPU check terminal output if some with CPU comes into view.
@nambus
1d ago
in Maestro
I'm on windows 10.
@cynic2020Bloated and unusable. It used to function properly when Mini came out—that was when I first installed it. Back then, it took around 10–12 minutes to generate something; now, it gives me estimated times of about five hours. It also comes with a lot of unnecessary content preloaded. Thanks. I’ve already removed it, so
@nambus
1d ago
in Maestro
I'm having the same issue I've updated and reinstalled and now it either just runs out of memory or takes 3 hours for a 13 second clip. I also have 12 GB of VRAM but even more system ram.
@nambusI've been having trouble with Maestro. It’s taking hours just for a 13.7 second video clip using the studio tab even after I have updated to 2.6.0 version. I’m using the H3 Omni Prunned model. Prior to updating with the 2.4.2 version a 5 second video would take 5 minutes but a 10 second video took an hour and 46 minut
@nambus
2d ago
in Maestro
It's been denoising for almost 2 hours.
You’re all caught up.
Pinokio
PrivacyTerms
FeedApps