Pinokio
FeedApps
Author@cynic2020
Download Pinokio
Sign inCreate accountJoin
Sign inCreate accountJoin

-<][ Cy ][>-

@cynic2020

Joined September 2026

0 Following0 Followers
PostsReplies
More
ActivityCheckpointsFollowed appsGitHub creations
Replies · 7
@nambusI'm on windows 10.
@cynic2020
1d ago
in Maestro
hm... so also not normal then maybe @blizaine comes up with a fix in some days?
@cynic2020got ya i'm switched over to linux that's also adventure on a new level not a bad one but has it's own painful way some kinda audio.cpp thank me later it's a nice tool to gen all kinda audio stuff like tts or songs with yue2 runs easy on 12 GB with good times too. 😉
@cynic2020
1d ago
in Maestro
the lama.cpp build is a bit of a journey (takes time to get the build done) but if you have it done you have all at hand
@likemoresoftStill paying off the 12gb video card and mostly just using it to turn images into 5 second clips but recently got into audio generating and tts. Thanks for your post as sometimes I feel like it's just me installing a bad vcruntime file that makes a game work and causes the pinokio/python/cuda to flop. I tend to blow a
@cynic2020
1d ago
in Maestro
got ya i'm switched over to linux that's also adventure on a new level not a bad one but has it's own painful way some kinda
 
audio.cpp thank me later it's a nice tool to gen all kinda audio stuff like tts or songs with yue2 runs easy on 12 GB with good times too. 😉
@nambusI'm having the same issue I've updated and reinstalled and now it either just runs out of memory or takes 3 hours for a 13 second clip. I also have 12 GB of VRAM but even more system ram.
@cynic2020
1d ago
in Maestro
are you on Linux maybe? Linux goes nuts sometimes with CPU use instead GPU check terminal output if some with CPU comes into view.
@blizaineSorry to hear that. I just got a test machine with less VRAM, so I can optimize Maestro better. Also, I'm porting over Wan2GP 17's new optimized memory manager.
@cynic2020
1d ago
in Maestro
All good. For my liking, it’s too bloated, as I already stated, and changing the settings is also a hassle if you just want to quickly spin up a short video. All that automatic stuff—like the Qwen model, which I wasn’t going to use anyway—also gets shoved into the automatic loader the first time it starts up.
 
As a Linux user, I don’t like things like that. Maybe make it optional, or let users choose which models to autoload (X, Y, Z, or whatever).
 
Maybe it switched to CPU mode? Linux can be a bit tricky with llama.cpp; it uses the CPU if you don’t keep an eye on it. That would explain the five-hour generation time on my end. I checked the terminal once, and it said GPU usage was enabled, so I don’t want to fiddle with it too much. Like I said, I wanted an easy, ready-to-use solution—not a doctorate in making short videos and all that. But it’s moved on, and that’s okay, so I’ll move on too.
 
Thanks, Blizzy.
@likemoresoftIs it possible to go back to version that plays nicer with 12gb/32gb setup? Do you recall ver. #? I noticed wangp performs better with wan2.2 i2v . I also removed maestro shortly after pissing 200gb bandwidth.
@cynic2020
2d ago
in Maestro
Yeah, it’s insane how freaking bloated this got. No, I hadn’t written down a version number, but you can look up when Mini H3 dropped—something around that point in time. Maybe another app would work more easily. With all this bloated crap, I bet there are cleaner solutions out there. At the moment, I don’t use any generative video AI; it takes too long to generate a 14-second video.
 
Wangp was my runner i used before it was an standalone
github.com/deepbeepmeep/Wan2GP
that was pretty good to use
 
 
github.comGitHub - deepbeepmeep/Wan2GP: A fast AI Video Generator for the GPU Poor. Supports Minimax H3, LTX-2.3/2.5, Wan 2.1/2.2, Qwen Image 1/2, Krea 2, Hunyuan Video, LTX Video and Flux.A fast AI Video Generator for the GPU Poor. Supports Minimax H3, LTX-2.3/2.5, Wan 2.1/2.2, Qwen Image 1/2, Krea 2, Hunyuan Video, LTX Video and Flux. - deepbeepmeep/Wan2GP
@blizaineMaestro v2.6.0 is out! Live Preview & Reference Mode long videos Maestro v2.6.0 is out! MiniMax H3 Reference Mode now supports long videos (like this stock footage) & Maestro auto-splits across seamless windows. Combine w/ Character Swap LoRA; keep the background true, or add effects.& x20; Maestro v2.6.0 Updates: • Live generation previews: Watch motion develop while rendering, w
@cynic2020
2d agoEdited
in Maestro
Bloated and unusable. It used to function properly when Mini came out—that was when I first installed it. Back then, it took around 10–12 minutes to generate something; now, it gives me estimated times of about five hours.
 
It also comes with a lot of unnecessary content preloaded.
 
Thanks.
 
I’ve already removed it, so there’s no need to troubleshoot—it’s gone.
 
Maybe this will help someone: it was functioning with 12 GB of VRAM and 32 GB of RAM, but now it’s broken and completely unusable for me. It also takes up a lot of space on your SD or hard drive.
 
 
 
You’re all caught up.
Pinokio
PrivacyTerms
FeedApps