Pinokio
FeedApps
Author@blizaine
Download Pinokio
Sign inCreate accountJoin
Sign inCreate accountJoin

@blizaine

GitHub
GitHub
SupportKo-fiGitHub Sponsors

Joined February 2026

3 Following70 Followers3 Apps
PostsRepliesApps
More
ActivityCheckpointsFollowed appsGitHub creations

Published apps

  • MaestroAn all-in-one, 100% local AI creative studio, director, and multi-track editor. Generate with MiniMax H3, LTX-2.5/2.3, Wan, Flux, Qwen, and more; turn an idea or song into a planned production; then finish it on the timeline. Requires an NVIDIA GPU (6GB+ VRAM).
  • Qwen3-TTS MLX WebUI EnhancedHigh-quality text-to-speech with Beautiful Web UI & API, optimized for Apple Silicon using MLX. Features include Custom Voice (preset speakers), Voice Design (natural language), and Voice Cloning. With enhanced features for saving custom voices and long-form / endless TTS streaming.
  • chatterbox
View all apps
Replies · 2
@cynic2020All good. For my liking, it’s too bloated, as I already stated, and changing the settings is also a hassle if you just want to quickly spin up a short video. All that automatic stuff—like the Qwen model, which I wasn’t going to use anyway—also gets shoved into the automatic loader the first time it starts up. As a Lin
@blizaine
21h ago
in Maestro
Good feedback. I may set up my other machine as a dual-boot Win/Linux.
@cynic2020Bloated and unusable. It used to function properly when Mini came out—that was when I first installed it. Back then, it took around 10–12 minutes to generate something; now, it gives me estimated times of about five hours. It also comes with a lot of unnecessary content preloaded. Thanks. I’ve already removed it, so
@blizaine
1d ago
in Maestro
Sorry to hear that. I just got a test machine with less VRAM, so I can optimize Maestro better. Also, I'm porting over Wan2GP 17's new optimized memory manager.
You’re all caught up.
Pinokio
PrivacyTerms
FeedApps